Finally, a 360 for DiSC® users! But Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360. It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360° experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
So how is 363 different?
First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback.
For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With the exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
Then, we made it easier to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
And finally, we answered the “Now what?”
With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC®, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
Using CommentSmart, the smart way to select comments, raters choose from pre-written, highly-tested comments, giving feedback that’s focused, balanced and constructive. Leaders can quickly learn to navigate the Everything DiSC® Leadership model, a circumplex that describes eight approaches to effective leadership:
All of the eight components contribute to leadership success; while you don’t need to excel in every area, you need at least some level of competency in each to be an effective leader. Leaders are most likely to have strengths in areas that reflect their own styles; so understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
DiSC 363 for Leaders is a research-validated online assessment with a 22+ page 360° profile, helping leaders understand how others see them, using intuitive, easy-to-read visuals, rich cuts of data and feedback breakdowns, plus three personalized strategies for effectiveness.
Here are some of the main features this 363 profile proposes:
- 25+ page feedback report for leaders at any level in an organization.
- Unlimited raters can respond for each leader.
- Uses selectable comments to provide balanced, constructive feedback.
- Clear visuals, conversational style.
- Free six-page Everything DiSC 363 Coaching Supplement available with each leader report.
- Free, comprehensive support materials.
A key benefit that differentiates Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders from other 360s is CommentSmart, a proprietary selectable comment system that alleviates the need for raters to write open-ended comments. Leaders get constructive, actionable feedback that they can use, without the distraction of snide or distasteful open-ended comments.
Save time and reduce stress with CommentSmart, exclusive selectable comments feature that allows raters to choose from highly-tested, behavior-focused comments to give more richness, context, and depth to their feedback.
Both Leaders and Raters have their own tasks to fulfill:
The Leaders are given a two-part online profile assessment: The Everything DiSC assessment and the Leadership Behavior section about how they tend to lead.
Raters are given a two-part online assessment: the same Leadership Behavior section that the leader takes and the Leadership Requests section that asks which leadership practices they’d like to see the leader do more of. The Raters are broken into four groups: Direct Reports, Peers, Manager, and Other. Any combination of groups may be used and leaders can have an unlimited number of raters.
The In-depth Feedback Report – Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders provides insight on:
- Your leadership outlook
- How your raters see you as compared to how you see yourself
- Breakdown by rater group (manager, direct report, peer, other)
- Your performance on the eight leadership approaches and 24 leadership practices
- Three strategies for development
Getting started is most often the difficult part: where should we start? A variety of resources are available to help you get Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders up and running in your organisation – at no additional charge!
Let’s reduce the time and energy it takes to implement your 363 program, here you will fnd support materials to help you organise and speed up your workflow. Since every organisation has a different process for initiating and approving a 360-feedback program, our workflow materials assume that the formal proposal for using Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders within your organisation has been approved, and you’re ready to take the steps necessary for a successful implementation.
Three steps using available resources will help you start the 363 process in your organisation:
- Resource: Getting started Using Everything DiSC 363-for-Leaders (contains a dedicated website; link opens a new window). This site will take you through set-up, communication, assessment, coaching, and wrap up of the 363 assessment process.
- Resource: Reviewing the key project team roles and five phases of the Everything DiSC 363-for-Leaders implementation process.
- Contact: Get in contact with us and find out more or order the Everything DiSC 363 Assessment. You can also rely on help in starting the process, as well as support in interpreting the results.
;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt; &amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;