Participants on workshops love DiSC® because it’s simple, but it’s not simplistic.
What is DiSC®?
The DiSC® profile, which is published by Wiley, is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioural differences. If you participate in a DiSC® program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of on-line questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behaviour. You’ll also receive advice related to how to work with people who have other personality styles.
There are other versions of DiSC® but it’s likely that other tests using the name DiSC® have not been researched and validated to the depth of Wiley’s DiSC® products.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and how to adapt their behaviours with others — for example within a work team, or in a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other types of relationships.
DiSC® profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: understand how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members and responding to it
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop better and stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of your employees and other team members
What does DiSC® stand for? What do the letters mean?
– Sees the big picture
– Can be blunt
– Accepts challenges
– Gets straight to the point
– Shows enthusiasm
– Is optimistic
– Likes to collaborate
– Dislikes being ignored
– Doesn’t like to be rushed
– Calm manner
– Calm approach
– Supportive actions
– Enjoys independence
– Objective reasoning
– Wants the details
– Fears being wrong
Choose the right Everything DiSC® Programme for you
|Customer Service||Employee||Line Manager|
|Workplace||Employee||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|Time Mastery||Employee||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|Negotiation||Employee||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|Productive Conflict||Employee||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|Management||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|363 Feedback For Leaders||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|5 Behaviours of a Team||Line Manager||Senior Manager|
|Work of Leaders||Senior Manager|