Create and nurture impactful leaders through the process
of vision, alignment and execution.
The DiSC Leadership Development
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real world demands. It brings together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organisations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development to provide participants with an actionable path toward more effective leadership.
With one unified model of leadership — Vision, Alignment, and Execution — it helps leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Practical, Impactful and Achievable
- Participants receive a link, administered by Performance Partners as Wiley partners, to create a personal account to take their Everything DiSC Work of Leaders assessment online
- The Work of Leaders learning solution is available for individuals and leadership teams
- Facilitation is led by our trainers and coaches who have been certified by Wiley, the publishers and researchers behind the model.
- We have a 97% satisfaction rating from organisations and individuals who have been through the Everything DiSC experience.
Engage and motivate your leaders through the process of Vision, alignment and execution
The research-validated, online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioural statements on a five-point scales to help determine the participant’s Work of Leaders priorities.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship of management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward desired outcomes.
The profile provides detailed, context-specific feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. Your leaders will receive personalised strategies for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialogue, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure and feedback
Uncover your unique DiSC leadership style and adapt it to provide a clear, actionable path to more effective leadership.
- Discover your leadership style and priorities on the Everything DiSC Leadership Map
- Find ways to adapt your natural style to be more effective with everyone looking to you for leadership
- Learn and understand the three fundamental responsibilities of every leader
What Is Everything DiSC and Why Wiley?
Everything DiSC is the World’s Number 1 Learning and Development tool used by over 8 million people.
It is a psychometric assessment and personal development learning experience that measures preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model. The DISC model of behaviour was first proposed in 1928 by William Moulton Marston, a physiological psychologist, in his book Emotions of Normal People. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C. Participants receive personalised insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
Wiley DiSC® profiles are the most trusted, validated and reliable DiSC® products on the market. Wiley are the leading research and development organisation in behavioural sciences in the workplace with published validation reports for its profiles.
The result is a more engaged, collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organisation—whether your workforce is remote, in the office, or somewhere in between.
Let's chat . . .
We are very proud of our clients and work diligently to not only provide them with impactful solutions, but to maintain a healthy relationship of support.