DISC Training in Ireland
Take your knowledge of DISC to a deeper level with a DISC training course.
Next DISC Training:
DISC Train The Trainer: Dublin: 18th & 19th Sep, 2019
DISC Train The Trainer: Dublin: 21st & 22nd Nov, 2019
Wiley’s Online DiSC® Certification: At your convenience
Why Everything DiSC® Certification?
Gaining the official credentials will increase your credibility with participants and team leaders, and enable you to deliver best-in-class Everything DiSC training to your organisation.
Whether the issue is talent retention, engagement, motivation, leadership, management, teams, communications, trust, conflict, relationships, influencing or sales, there is a solution within Everything DiSC®. Using high impact DiSC® reports allows you (the trainer) to facilitate attitude, behavioural changes, and insights with both individuals and teams.
There are three ways to become trained to use DISC.
- Dublin-Based Open Train The Trainer
- Online Open Certification
- In-House Train The Trainer
Wiley’s Virtual Certification
The certification, is accessible from home or the office, on your own computer. Everything DiSC® Certification online is perfect for learners on the go.
- Four-week blended learning experience of self-paced online learning and weekly live collaborative webinar sessions (supported up-front & post certification, by Performance Partners).
- Increased facilitator confidence and competence.
- Engaging content on the principles of the DiSC® model.
- Strategies to influence a culture shift behaviourally with your people & teams.
- Insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios.
- A wide range of strategies for delivering a customised learning experience.
Participants on this DiSC® Certification will gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC® in their organisation, and develop the skill to foster an engaged, collaborative culture, conversant in the common language of DiSC.
DISC Train The Trainer (In-Person)
A two day live facilitated workshop where learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver DISC Workplace within their organisation and develop the skill to foster an engaged, collaborative culture, conversant in the common language of DiSC.
- Two full days of intensive, experiential DISC training.
- You have access to Wiley’s Everything DiSC® assessments including three personalised reports (during the training).
- An online assessment-delivery system with efficient features for customer management is on your screen.
- All required course material including a range of hand-outs and trainer games/activities.
- Lunch and refreshments on both days.
- A follow up trainer teach-back session with the facilitator.
- Any additional support you need from Performance Partners to get up and running using the reports with your company’s branding.
After going through DISC Train The Trainer you can apply its content to personal, leadership development, team-working, relationship, sales and negotiation training with confidence.
Who Are These Courses Intended For?
DISC training course are intended for internal Human Resources or Learning and Development professionals who want to develop a deeper level of expertise in DISC and customise DISC programmes to meet the needs of their organisation. Participants range from an individual, teams, or even an entire department.
The Most Validated & Reliable DiSC®
We exclusively use Wiley DiSC® profiles in our training programmes. These profiles are the most trusted, validated and reliable DiSC® products on the market. Wiley is leading research and development in behavioural sciences in the workplace and has published validation reports for its profiles.
Why Performance Partners?
Performance Partners have vast experience delivering Diamond Award Winning train the trainer DISC courses nationwide. Our clients are professionals from HR or Talent Management, who use DISC learning tools to improve business performance with their participants.
Performance Partners are trusted by many of Ireland’s top organisations. (Please contact us for the full list). Listen to our clients speaking about DISC Training.
After going through DISC training, you can apply its content to your own training within your organisation.
By understanding the behavioural model and how to interpret the results of the user-friendly profiles and personalised reports, you will be able to help others increase their emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability, so that they respond more effectively to changing situations.
What Is Included?
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® models and supporting research.
- The ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace & other reports (Management, Work of Leaders, Productive Conflict & Sales reports.)
- Understanding of how to create strategies to influence a culture shift behaviourally with your people & teams.
- Knowledge of how to use and apply DiSC® with your existing people development curricula, and understand how to bridge with your other development and change programmes.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
Your New Skills
- Become proficient in DiSC® application, administration and reporting in your workplace;
- Be able to present the DiSC® theory and use the DiSC® facilitation kit;
- Understand validity, reliability and norms for DiSC® Circumplex profiles;
- Develop your people-reading skills to transfer these to learners;
- Plan and run training using the DiSC® kit components.