management training with Disc
Engage every individual in building more
effective relationships at work, whereever they are.
The DiSC Management Learning Solution
Everything DiSC® Management is a learning experience proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC model, while learning how their management style influences their approach to decision-making, time management and problem solving.
Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people, no matter where they are.
Practical, Impactful and Achievable
- Participants receive a link, administered by Performance Partners as Wiley partners, to create a personal account to take their Everything DiSC Management assessment online
- The Management learning solution is available for individual managers and management teams
- Facilitation is led by our trainers and coaches who have been certified by Wiley, the publishers and researchers behind the model.
- We have a 97% satisfaction rating from organisations and individuals who have been through the Everything DiSC experience.
Engage and motivate your managers in building more effective, productive relationships.
The online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioural statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s management priorities, preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model. The 27-page profile discusses strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt their natural styles to be more effective with the people they manage.
The Everything DiSC Management Profile offers participants insight into their strengths and challenges as managers, and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of the people they manage — making them more effective managers.
- Management-specific report focuses on directing, motivating and developing staff who report to you.
- An entire section is devoted to working with your own manager.
Dramatically improve the quality of the management experience and build more effective, rewarding and inspiring relationships.
- Valuable insights for becoming a better motivator and developer of people.
- Effective strategies for directing employees and delegating work.
- Create more motivating and stimulating environments.
- Ability to develop others based on their unique potentials.
- Improved working relationship with supervisors.
What Is Everything DiSC and Why Wiley?
Everything DiSC is the World’s Number 1 Learning and Development tool used by over 8 million people.
It is a psychometric assessment and personal development learning experience that measures preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model. The DISC model of behaviour was first proposed in 1928 by William Moulton Marston, a physiological psychologist, in his book Emotions of Normal People. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C. Participants receive personalised insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
Wiley DiSC® profiles are the most trusted, validated and reliable DiSC® products on the market. Wiley are the leading research and development organisation in behavioural sciences in the workplace with published validation reports for its profiles.
The result is a more engaged, collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organisation—whether your workforce is remote, in the office, or somewhere in between.
Let's chat . . .
We are very proud of our clients and work diligently to not only provide them with impactful solutions, but to maintain a healthy relationship of support.