Success doesn’t come from a magic bullet. Success comes from doing 100 things 1% better. I decided to make my list of 100 things and realized it wasn’t so easy to come up with 100 things to take action on.
The Achiever in me got worried I wouldn’t be able to do all 100, 1% better every day. I think the every day was a self-imposed rule. To make this work for me, I am comfortable with 10 items in my personal category and 10 in personal. This is my starting point.
My plan is to review these 20 every Monday morning and Friday afternoon and work diligently on taking action to make up my 1% improvement. Once the majority of these 20 are every day habits, I’ll add more to the list! Now it’s your turn to make your list!
- Respond to each inquiry within 1 hour.
- Send a thinking of you email with a tip to 1 customer per day.
- Keep my email box to 50 messages maximum per day.
- Keep my desk clean every day.
- Make a to-do list every morning, or the evening before.
- Opt out of unrelated email blasts
- Tweet for 5 minutes each morning.
- Tweet for 5 minutes each evening before going to bed.
- Blog 1 time per week. (Will get that up to 3.. baby steps!)
- Make 1 extra call back per day.
- Smile more.
- Read my 10 affirmation cards each morning while getting dressed.
- Write one surprise I had each day in my daily journal. (This has created GREAT new surprises each day!)
- Call my parents (88 and 83) every day.
- Thank someone I come in contact with every day.
- Drink more water.
- Take my calcium pills every day.
- Partake in one EFT Tap Along every day.
- Attend 1 class per month at The Crystal Garden.
- Compliment 1 stranger per day.