DiSC certification training gives inhouse trainers a thorough understanding of the DiSC behavioural model – the history of its development, validity and reliability, the administration process for online profiles, and how to interpret the results of both the DiSC Classic* and Circumplex reports, including WOrkplace, Management, Sales and Work of Leaders.
We teach DiSC in an open and experiential manner. We offer a deep awareness for trainers, giving you an understanding of how it can be used to increase emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability – the ability to respond more quickly and effectively to change.
Certification Trainer Peter O'Connor at Performance Partners has 15 years of experience working with DiSC and other tools and 20 years in training, working with leaders across Ireland and elsewhere.
Here's what you will get:
- Two days of training, with Webinar Introduction
- Including a half day of follow up trainer skills teachback
- Comprehensive trainer materials and videos
And the outcomes:
- Become proficient in DiSC application, administration and reporting in your workplace
- Be able to present the DiSC theory model and use the Everything DiSC® facilitation system and application libraries
- Develop people-reading skills
- Acquire skills in online DiSC profiling
- Attain ability to produce and apply your own DiSC training plans
- Understand validity, reliability and norms for DiSC Classic and the new DiSC Circumplex profiles
If you'd like some more details on public accreditation, here's a PDF brochure with public accreditation dates, as well as pricing and other important info. Enquire for more details now