What We Do.
Performance Partners work with our clients to help them to develop performance at all levels in the business, with a specific focus in helping with the people side of performance.
- What are the people-related challenges in your business?
- What is causing most of the blocks in consistent performance?
We help and support you to realise benefits and significant business impact. We can use diagnostic tools, assessment based learning, powerful surveys which we de-brief and sustainable approaches to create learning that sticks.
We mix these approaches with development that encourages people to reflect, to begin to think differently, and to realise and understand where change is required for themself and the team.
We combine this with energetic short and longer classroom workshops, tailored for leaders, managers, sales professionals and teams.
Our approaches and facilitatation creates impact and reflection. What we do is informed by best practice in training and developing, aligned with an holistic approach to people development.
The Approaches include:
- Workplace learning approach that transfer learning and action on to the job
- Set up stages, to ensure all factors are considered
- Accountability to performance
- Supporting your people's intelligence, EQ, skills, flexibility, innovation and creativity through development
- An holistic approach.
- Transforming the learning with a focus on application.
- Support and sustainability of learning
The programmes, span across general programmes in Management, Leadership, Sales, Service, Teams. We also offer a wide range of DiSC based solutions and the Everything DiSC Trainer certification. Through profiling for your team, to short but highly impactful solutions.
Our promise is to act as your business performance partner and to help you to get results from learning!