About Performance Partners.
What are your challenges? What is the nature of your people-related challenges in your business? Have you a learning strategy in your business? Are your people really engaged with your business and passionate about serving the needs of your customers? How is trust in your business, between leaders and direct reports and within teams? Do people trust your leaders? Is there joined up thinking between the business & L&D, between sales and a customer focused culture? Is there a disconnect between strategy, espoused values, people's attitudes and how people really act and behave? Are people not just engaged but really commited to what your business is trying to achieve and the experience of people who rely on you for products and services? Are you trying to become LEAN? Could you do with providing targeted development of people, hwre the skills are most needed, whether on the job, in workshops and with sustainability approaches, using traditional tools like coaching, or modern approaches and tools like social media.
We help you and your people, through partnering and gaining a deep understanding of your business and learning objectives. As your partner, we support you to realise benefits and impact. We work with you to develop a RoadMap for achieving your development and change goals, that may involve your or us engaging in quikc targeted fixes that hel the business, or co-creating content, development, delivery, technology or other things to support your learning strategy.
A True Partnership Approach
We’re committed to achieving YOUR business results.
We help your managers, leaders, sales, service and teams,
To…Improve, Change and Win…
…and by targeted high-impact learning & development, that is complemented by progressive tools and facilitated by passionate professionals.
We can work at NO COST or low cost up front with you, until such time as we agree what the RoadMap ahead might be. You are in control. We offer diagnostic tools up front, on many occasions at NO cost to help with understand of the real issues, be it culture, trust, leadership, levels of Trust, employee passion or engagement issues.
Later, through facilitation, various interventions or assessment based learning, we focus wih you on a variety of sustainable approaches to make learning and change stick.
We mix these approaches with development that encourages people to reflect, to begin to think differently, and to realise and understand where change is required for themself and the team.
We combine this with energetic short and longer classroom workshops, tailored for leaders, managers, teams and for operational divisions including sales and customer service.
Our approaches, methodologies and the way in which we facilitate and coach with impact and reflection is informed by best practice in training and developing, aligned with an holistic approach to people development. Sustainability of learning is of paramount importance to us, so your investment goes further and achieves the change you desire.
The Approaches include:
- Adherence to your talent management strategies and your various HR, L&D & Business processes
- A workplace learning approach that seeks to transfer learning and action on to the job
- Efforts in the learning set up stage, to ensure all factors are considered
- Accountability to learning and performance
- Supporting your people's intelligence, skills, flexibility, innovation and creativity through development
- Transforming the learning into a focus on applying it, to the benefit of customers externally or within divisions
- Working with you to advance through the four key learning stages to application and business results
- Evaluation, with the likes of "Kirkpatrick" approaches to support your ROI
- Support and sustainability of learning
Methodologies and facilitation includes
(Sample below of our SkillMapping Processes for targeted skills learning):
- We work with you on the design to ensure everything is relevant and come 'Alive' in your environment, so that results stick.
- Recognition of differing learning and behavioural styles and preference
- Experiential components
- Use of (validated) profiling, tools and action learning for the tools
- Fun engaging exercises with the right amount of interaction
- A good mix of theory, practice, breakout, role play and other methods including dvd and games
- Follow up and sustain commitments
The programmes, from the wide range of applications, Tools based solutions, Trainer certification, profiling for your managers and teams, to short but highly impactful leadership, Trust, Engagement, Sales and Customer Service solutions.
Our promise is to act as your business performance partner, driven by your needs and to help you to get results from learning!